Ever since guitar effects pedals first became a thing, guitar as an instrument changed completely. No longer were you limited to just one type of sound. On the contrary, with effects pedals,
- 2 x Instrument
- 2 x 1/4"
- Approximately 18 hours (with continuous usage)
- The DigiTech Death Metal Distortion Pedal provides extreme distortion at affordable cost. Simply put, the gain is turned up to eleven and then the knob is ripped off. Level, Low, Mid, and High tone controls provide flexible tone shaping so even though the distortion is over the top, your guitar is guaranteed to slice through.
- Low, Mid, and High tone controls give you the flexibility to boost or cut the bass, middle, and treble frequencies and the Level knob boosts the output level of your signal.
- An Amp output goes to your amplifier and the dedicated Mixer output has a cabinet emulation circuit that lets you run direct into a mixer or recorder when you don't want to lug your amp along.
- Similar Products
Xvive W1 Wave Phaser Guitar Effect Pedal
Orange AMP-DETONATOR Buffered AB-Y Switcher Pedal
- Xvive W1 Wave Phaser Guitar Effect Pedal