Beginning to play a new instrument can feel like a daunting task because everything is brand new to you. You want to begin to learn to play the drums, but you don’t know where to start. Can I just buy everything in one box and start immediately playing? Almost, if you’d like. But there are several parts to a drum kit that will need to be purchased separately. These are the drums, the cymbals, and the accessories.
- Evans, Drumhead, EC2 Coated SST 16 inch (40.64 cm) B16EC2S
- 16" drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Exclusive Sound Shaping Technology (SST) provides the ideal amount of dampening tailored for each individually sized drum head
- A coated version with a unique translucent appearance
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA