It’s hard to name that one person who’s never played a guitar, or at least, wanted to. Hobbyists and occasional guitar players are in abundance, but those handful who are in dire need of a good acoustic guitar will certainly like what we’ve prepared.
String Type: Steel
Number of Strings: 6
Body Shape: Jumbo 200
Body Style: Single Cutaway
Top Wood: Solid Spruce
Back & Sides Wood: Select Maple
Body Bracing: X-bracing
Neck Wood: Hard Maple
Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper D
Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Crowns
Number of Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
Scale Length: 25.5"
Tuning Machines: Gold Grover
Bridge Material: Pau Ferro
Nut/Saddle Material: PVC
Nut Width: 1.68"
Electronics: Fishman Presys with Sonicore Pickup
The Epiphone J-200 EC Studio's fingerboard is made of high-grade pau ferro. This durable wood's resilience makes the fingerboard extremely balanced and stable, and gives each chord and note exceptional clarity and bite. What's more, the J-200 EC Studio's pearloid graduated crown inlays are inserted into the fingerboard using a special process that eliminates gaps and doesn't require fillers. The fingerboard is bound for an extremely smooth and comfortable feel that enhances the J-200 EC Studio's playability.
Epiphone J-200 EC Studio Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Classic J-200 style with cutaway delivers big tone
- Solid spruce top and select maple body combine for balanced tone
- Fishman electronics with built-in tuner produce wonderful amplified tone
- Maple SlimTaper neck and pau ferro fingerboard with crown inlays is instantly playable and looks classic
- Pau ferro bridge with synthetic bone saddle provide extra tone support
- Grover Rotomatic gold machine heads keep you in tune and look vintage
- Similar Products