- 12-note equal temperament
- Guitar - E2 (82.41Hz) � E7 (2637.03Hz), Bass - E1 (41.20Hz) � G6 (1567.98Hz), Ukulele (compatible with standard G, C, E and A tuning) - G3 (196.00Hz) � A7 (3520.00Hz)
- +/- 1 cent
- 54 x 24 x 35 mm, 2.13 x 0.94 x 1.38 inches
- Approximately 35 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- The Headtune is a clip-on tuner with a unique design that�s based on the shape of a guitar, bass, or ukulele headstock. With the Headtune attached to the headstock of your instrument, play a single note on the string that you want to tune. Two indicators will illuminate: the string indicator LED will show the peg position, and the LED meter will indicate the tuning of that note. This makes it obvious which peg needs to be adjusted. You can choose from a lineup consisting of four models: two models that are suitable for standard guitar headstocks, a model for bass, and a model for ukulele. With the innovation and precision you expect from Korg, the Headtune makes tuning easy!
- Similar Products
Cherub WST 2046BCM Metro Tuner
Cherub WMT-610RC Reversible Clip On Metro Tuner
Cherub ST-720 Suction Cup Tuner
RockTuner RT CT10 BLK Chromatic Clip On Tuner Black
- Cherub WST 2046BCM Metro Tuner
Founded in 1963, Korg's goal has been to create new experiences in music and performance. The company's first product was an electro-mechanical rhythm device called the Donca matic DA-20 – with the name "Donca" being a reference to the sound it made. In 1967 the company began to manufacture electronic organs, so when you want to buy synthesizers online, or need a guitar tuner online, Korg have the online musical instruments you are looking for and a long heritage to match. Korg continues to create innovative and uncompromising instruments of high quality. Artists such as Rick Wakeman, Orbital, Gary Barlow (of Take That) use Korg products, and even guitarists like Steve Vai use Korg guitar tuners.