Keyboard: 88-Note, fully weighted, graded hammer-action with adjustable touch sensitive keys and 3-point velocity sensor Keyboard Sensitivity: 8 selectable response levels Display: 128 x 64, 1.2″ OLED Polyphony: 256 voice Preset Programs: 49 factory + 1 user General MIDI: No Performance Modes: Layer, Split Transpose: Full transposition to any key, +/- one octave Tune: +/- 100 cents Effects: Adjustable Reverb and Chorus Metronome/Rhythms: 8 metronome + 10 drum patterns Recorder/Sequencer: 1-track, 1 song Education: Bayer, Czerny, 100, 30, 40, Sonatine Demo Songs: 50 Sound System: 70W (25W x 2, 10W x 2) 4-speaker, stereo sound system Line In/Out: Left/Right RCA In Left/Right RCA Out 1/8″ Smart I/O (Smart I/O cable included) Headphones: (2) 1/4″ stereo headphone outs MIDI I/O: via USB USB: (1) port; “Plug and Play” USB functionality allows MIDI over USB for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer; no software driver needed Bluetooth: Yes Pedals: (3) built-in switch-type: sustain (w/ half damper), sostenuto, soft Finishes: Satin Rosewood, White Bench: Matching bench included Dimensions: 36.2″(H) x 55.1″ (W) x 18.7″ (D), 92 cm (H) x 140 cm (W) x 47.6 cm (D)
In an aesthetic contemporary cabinet, the CUP410 offers an 88-note graded-hammer action keyboard with 3-point velocity sensor design. It also provides a staggering 256 notes of polyphony for effortless performances. This technologically advanced digital piano has Bluetooth connectivity to play backing tracks and songs of your choice, and USB/MIDI connections. The strings and damp resonance along with key off samples, gives it a much more realistic touch. All in all the integrated sound system offers a built-in, 70 watt, 4-speaker, stereo sound system delivers a rich, detailed tone making this digital piano, one of the best at the moment.
- 88-Note, fully weighted, graded hammer-action with adjustable touch sensitive keys and 3-point velocity sensor.
- 8 selectable response levels of keyboard sensitivity.
- 256 voice polyphony.
128 x 64, 1.2″ OLED
Programs, Performance Modes, Styles and Effects:
- Pre-set Programs: 49 factory + 1 user. 1
- 49 factory pre-set programs and one user program, with splitting and layering modes. 1
- Full transposition to any key, +/- one octave.
- +/- 50 Percentage of tuning.
- 8 metronomes + 10 drum patterns.
- Adjustable reverb and chorus.
Demo's and Training:
- 50 built-in world famous piano songs.
- Beyer & Czerny 100/30/40, Sonatine.
1-track, 1 song
- Stereo left/right RCA line outputs (for connecting to external amplification).
- Two, 1/4″ stereo headphone outputs.
- 70W (25W x 2, 10W x 2) 4-speaker, stereo sound system.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Tape/CD/MP3 Player In (Stereo left/right RCA).
- Bluetooth Connectivity
Other Input and Output:
1/8″ Smart I/O (Smart I/O cable included)
Musical Instrument Digital Interface (Over USB):
“Plug and Play” USB functionality allows MIDI over USB for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer; no software driver needed.
- Built in Half Damper Type Sustain.
- Built in Switch Type Sostenuto.
- Built in Switch Type Soft.
15VDC, 2.5A external power supply.
- Satin with matching bench.
- Rosewood with matching bench.
- White with matching bench.
- Height: 36.2″ (84 cm)
- Width: 55.1″ (136.6 cm)
- Depth: 18.7″ (43.3 cm)
- Weight: 111.3 lb. (50.5 Kg)
DC power adapter with power cable, smart recording cable.
1 – No General MIDI Tones.
Our Product Specialist Notes:
If you always wanted an upright acoustic piano and due to financial or other geographic constraints could not go for the same, this is an ideal instrument. The strings and damp resonance along with key off samples, makes it sound more like an actual acoustic piano.
- Similar Products