Keyboard: 88-Note, fully-weighted action with adjustable touch sensitive keys Keyboard Sensitivity: 3 selectable dynamic response levels + 1 fixed Display: 2×16 alphanumeric LCD display Polyphony: 64 voice Preset Programs: 200 User Presets: 20 recallable panel memories Demo Songs: 71 Learning Songs: 55 Metronome: Yes General MIDI: No Splits/Layers: Quick Split/Layer, easy access with adjustable relative volume Transpose: Full transposition to any key, +/- one octave Tune: +/- 1 semitone Effects: 8 reverb types (plus level); 8 chorus types (plus level); Treble/Bass EQ Auto-Accompaniment: 100 styles plus 1 user Recorder/Sequencer: 2-Track Sound System: 4-speaker, 20W+15W, stereo Audio Outs: Stereo left/right RCA line outs (for connecting to external amplification) Audio Ins: Stereo left/right RCA line ins (for connecting external sound sources) Headphones: (2) 1/4″ stereo headphone outs MIDI I/O: MIDI Out USB: (2) ports – USB Type A (for Storage); USB Type B (provides both MIDI and audio). Bluetooth: Yes (incl. blue tooth receiver) Pedals: (3) built-in switch-type: sustain, sostenuto, soft Finish: Ebony and White Polish Bench: Matching bench included Dimensions: 35″ (H) x 55.5″ (W) x 29.5″ (D) 89 cm (H) x 141 cm (W) x 75 cm (D) Weight: 150 lb / 68 Kg Power: Internal Power Supply
The KAG100 has an elegant compact grand piano design with exquisite polished ebony cabinet and a modern leg design. Along with an epic design, this model also offers easy functionality, the front and centre control panel give direct access to all system functions. Instantly call up the grand piano voice, song recording, split/layer, transpose, and metronome functions. Easy to use Recording feature, along with a 100 backing tracks makes it an interesting unit. And if that’s not enough, there are digital effects to enhance the depth and expression of your performance. It also features a learning function, as you can connect it via wireless Bluetooth and play along with a backing track from your phone. The digital piano has 20W+15W, 4-speaker stereo sound system and fill your performance space with a rich and detailed tone.
- 88-Note, fully-weighted action with adjustable touch sensitive keys.
- 3 selectable dynamic response levels + 1 fixed sensitivity levels.
- 64 voice polyphony.
2×16 alphanumeric LCD display.
Programs, Performance Modes, Styles and Effects:
- 200 pre-set programs and 20 recallable panel memories, with quick split/layer, easy access with adjustable relative volume. 1
- Full transposition to any key, +/- one octave.
- +/- semitone of tuning.
- 100 styles plus 1 user style for auto-accompaniment.
- 8 reverb types (plus level); 8 chorus types (plus level); Treble/Bass EQ.
Demo's and Training:
- 71 Demo Songs.
- 55 songs to learn.
- 2 Track Sequencer.
- Stereo left/right RCA line outputs (for connecting to external amplification).
- Two, 1/4″ stereo headphone outputs.
- 4-speaker, 20W+15W, stereo sound system.
- Bluetooth Connectivity.
- Tape/CD/MP3 Player In (Stereo left/right RCA).
- Bluetooth Connectivity.
Musical Instrument Digital Interface:
- 5 Pin DIN MIDI Out.
- MIDI over USB B input, for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer.
Functions of the USB A Port:
- Built in Switch Type Sustain.
- Built in Switch Type Sostenuto.
- Built in Switch Type Soft.
Internal power supply.
- Ebony with matching bench.
- White Polish with matching bench.
- Height: 35″ (89 cm)
- Width: 55.5″ (141 cm)
- Depth: 29.5″ (75 cm)
- Weight: 150 lb. (68 Kg)
1 – No General MIDI Tones.
Our Product Specialist Notes:
If you always wanted the look and feel of a grand acoustic piano to enhance your home or for an in house performance instrument and due to financial or other geographic constraints could not go for the same, this is an ideal instrument.
- Similar Products