Keyboard: 88-Note, fully-weighted action with adjustable touch sensitive keys Keyboard Sensitivity: 3 selectable dynamic response levels + 1 fixed Display: 2×16 alphanumeric LCD display Polyphony: 64 voice Preset Programs: 200 User Presets: 20 recallable panel memories Demo Songs: 71 Learning Songs: 55 Metronome: Yes General MIDI: No Splits/Layers: Quick Split/Layer, easy access with adjustable relative volume Transpose: Full transposition to any key, +/- one octave Tune: +/- 1 semitone Effects: 8 reverb types (plus level); 8 chorus types (plus level); Treble/Bass EQ Auto-Accompaniment: 100 styles plus 1 user Recorder/Sequencer: 2-Track Sound System: 4-speaker, 20W+15W, stereo Audio Outs: Stereo left/right RCA line outs (for connecting to external amplification) Audio Ins: Stereo left/right RCA line ins (for connecting external sound sources) Headphones: (2) 1/4″ stereo headphone outs MIDI I/O: MIDI Out USB: (2) ports – USB Type A (for Storage); USB Type B (provides both MIDI and audio). Bluetooth: Yes (incl. blue tooth receiver) Pedals: (3) built-in switch-type: sustain, sostenuto, soft Finish: Ebony and White Polish Bench: Matching bench included Dimensions: 35″ (H) x 55.5″ (W) x 29.5″ (D) 89 cm (H) x 141 cm (W) x 75 cm (D) Weight: 150 lb / 68 Kg Power: Internal Power Supply
M110 is an 88-keys Digital Piano. With its fully weighted, hammer action with 7 levels of adjustable touch sensitivity play wide variety of pre-set sound selections featuring acoustic/electric pianos, organ, and orchestral instruments. It also offers a variety of pre-recorded backing rhythmic patterns to play along with and also learn on its inbuilt collection of songs. Aesthetically, the M110 has a beautiful Spinet-style cabinet available in simulator rosewood or white finishes, and also features a 30 W stereo sound system built-in music stand and slide-out fallboard.
- 88-Note, fully weighted, hammer action with adjustable touch sensitive keys.
- 7 selectable response levels of keyboard sensitivity.
- 88 Voice Polyphony.
- 7-segment 2-digit LED.
Programs, Performance Modes, Styles:
- 88 expressive sounds, pre-set programs with splitting, layering and double player modes. 1
- Full transposition to any key, +/- one octave.
- +/- 50 Percentage of tuning.
- 28 pre-recorded interactive drum patterns in a variety of styles.
Demo's and Training:
- 50 built-in world famous piano songs.
- Beyer & Czerny 100/30/40, Sonatine.
- Capable of recording a single track at a 20,000 note capacity.
- Stereo left/right RCA line outputs (for connecting to external amplification).
- Two, 1/4″ stereo headphone outputs.
- Dual 15 watt, stereo sound system.
Tape/CD/MP3 Player In (Stereo left/right RCA).
Musical Instrument Digital Interface (Over USB):
“Plug and Play” USB functionality allows MIDI over USB B input, for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer; no software driver needed.
- Built in Switch Type Sustain.
- Built in Switch Type Sostenuto.
- Built in Switch Type Soft.
90-250V free voltage external power supply (19VDC, 3.42A).
- Simulated Rosewood with matching bench.
- White with matching bench.
- Mahogany with matching bench.
- Height: 33.1″ (84 cm).
- Width: 53.8″ (136.6 cm).
- Depth: 17″ (43.3 cm).
- Weight: 88.2 lb. (40 Kg).
1 – No General MIDI Tones.
Our Product Specialist Notes:
A reasonably priced fixed (non-portable), three pedalled, digital piano with matching bench, ideal for serious students who want to take up their Trinity/ABRSM piano examinations say up to the 5th Grade.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Absolutely fantastic piano
I bought this almost a year ago for my wife to teach piano online. She uses it every day and plays some pretty advanced songs.
The quality of this piano is simply outstanding and holds up over time. I have no doubt that it will continue to last for years to come.
- Great Service
I purchased this for my house. Must say after-sales service is awesome. Musikshack team is very cooperative throughout the installation.
- Great Gift to my Daughter
My daughter fell in love with this piece of art. We have hired a tutor after seeing her dedication to learning it.
- Similar Products