Keys: 88 note fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity sensitive keys Display: 128×64 pixel monochrome LCD Polyphony: 128 voice polyphony, dynamically allocated Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel) Architecture: VAST: Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology KB3: ToneReal emulation VA1: anti-aliasing, power-shaped oscillators and DSP processing from Kurzweil’s VA1 concept synth Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones) Factory Programs: 256 User Programs: 1024 Factory Multis: 130 User Multis: 1024 Favorites: 5 Compatibility: 100% compatibility with Forte SE programs Load sounds from the Forte and PC3 family programs (some restrictions apply) General MIDI: No Kurzweil String Resonance: Yes Piano Damper Noise: Yes Effects: Hundreds of complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects – reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more 32 total FX units Controllers: 1 pitch wheel 1 modulation wheel 4 front panel knobs (configured as 4×3 = 12 virtual controls) 1 variation switch 1 arp switch 2 transpose switches 1 tap tempo switch 2 dual-switch pedal inputs (1 switch/sustain pedal is included; supports dual switch and half-damper for pianos / dual & half-damper pedals sold separately) 1 continuous control pedal inputs Arpeggiators: 1 Analog Outputs: Two 1/4″ balanced TRS analog (32-bit DACs) Headphones: 1 back-panel 1/4″ headphone output 130mW into 32 ohm headphones MIDI: In, Out USB: Two USB ports (one A port / one B port) Complete MIDI functionality over USB User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive Software Editors: External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS devices FREE OS Updates: OS updates over USB and/or Flash Drive Included Accessories: Power cable, Switch pedal, USB cable Height: (5.75″) (14.6cm) Depth: (15″) (38.1cm) Length: (52.5″) (133.35cm) Weight: (27.25 lb.) (12.36 kg) Power: External Power Supply, 15VDC 2.5A
Kurzweil SP6 is an 88 keys Stage Piano. Known for its sonic excellence powered by the LENA processor, it elevates your usual performance with astonishing sound quality, light weight and easy to carry, and in-depth controls and simple operation. The SP6 offers all of the sample content from the Forte SE and features a broad selection of sounds from the famous Forte and Forte SE (EP, Clav, Celeste, Crotales, Harpsichord), as well as PC3 Series and KORE 64 expansions – all handcrafted to deliver more control over these sounds than Kurzweil has offered before. Being powered by Flash-Play, the SP6 boots in 11 seconds with 2 GB of on-board sample content, with no latency at all.
- The 88 key version, has a fully weighted action with velocity sensitive keys, which offers a more realistic, grand piano like feel to the player thanks to its new string resonance algorithm and the piano damper noise.
- The 76 key version is exactly the same as the 88 key version except for the fact that it has 76 semi weighted action with velocity sensitive keys (SWA76).
128 x 64 pixel monochrome LCD
Polyphony and Multitimbral Function:
- 128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated.
- 16 parts (one per MIDI channel).
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones)
- VAST: Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology.
- KB3: ToneReal ® Emulation.
- VA1: Anti-aliasing, power-shaped oscillators and DSP processing from Kurzweil’s VA1 concept synth.
Programs and Memory:
- Factory Programs: 256. 1
- User Programs: 1024.
- Factory Multis: 130.
- User Multis: 1024.
- Favourite’s: 5.
- 100% compatibility with Forte SE programs.
- Load sounds from the Forte and PC3 family programs (some restrictions apply).
Effects, Equaliser and Compressor:
32 total effect units and hundreds of complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects like reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, equalizers, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors and more
- Pitch wheel: x1.
- Modulation wheel: x1.
- Front panel knobs: x4 (configured as 4×3 = 12 virtual controls).
- Variation switch: x1
- Arp switch: x1.
- Transpose switches: x2.
- Tap tempo switch: x1.
Switch pedal inputs each supporting single switch pedal or single half damper pedal: x2. 2
Continuous control pedal inputs: x1.
1 per program and 4-per multi.
- Two (1 pair) 1/4″ balanced TRS analog (32-bit Digital Audio Converters).
- 1 back panel 1/4″ headphone output, 130 mW x 32 Ω.
Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI):
- 5 Pin DIN In.
- 5 Pin DIN Out.
- In and Out through a USB B Port.
Functions of the USB A Port:
- User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive.
- Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive. 3
External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS devices.
External 15VDC 2.5A
SP6 – 88 Key Version:
Height: 5.75″ (14.6cm)
Depth: 15″ (38.1cm)
Length: 52.5″ (133.35cm)
Weight: 27.25 lb. (12.36 kg)
SP6-7 – 88 Key Version:
Height: 4.24″ (10.78 cm)
Depth: 14.07″ (35.75 cm)
Length: 46.54″ (119.2 cm)
Weight: 17.53 lb (7.95 kg)
Power cable, Switch pedal, USB A to B cable.
1 – No General MIDI Tones.
2 – One switch/sustain pedal is included; half-damper pedals sold separately.
3 - OS Updates are free.
Our Product Specialist Notes:
The ideal portable digital piano for stage performances, concert recitals, places of worship, featuring piano samples amalgamated with the famous Kurzweil String Resonance and Damper Noise emulations, good sounding clav’s, EP’s and many more. It also features organs having the KB3 ToneReal ® emulation.
- Similar Products