- 1 x 8 inches Custom speaker
- 3 Band EQ (Bass Middle and Treble)
- CD/MP3 Input, Headphone Input
- 37.5cm x 36.4cm x 26cm, 9.5kg
- Onboard compressor and internal limiter
- Kick proof metal grille
- The Laney RB1 Richter Bass Combo is good option for home practice use or in the studio. It is very small and compact making it incredibly portable for musicians on the go. Having 15 Watts of power makes this an ideal home practice amp and having a 3 Band EQ gives you the option to personalise your tone to your own taste. The rugged design includes black carpet covering, metal corners, chrome control knobs which is all housed in a sturdy wooden cabinet. It has an 8� custom designed speaker delivers an enormous amount of sound which really makes it stand out in terms of small portable amps. It has an onboard compressor and an internal limiter along with a headphone socket and the provision of a CD input jack allowing you to connect your media player into the amp and jam along with your favourite tracks.
- Similar Products
Lyndon Laney, founder of the company, was interested in electronics and tubes, and needed amplification to gig at night while playing bass guitar in Band of Joy. He couldn’t just buy guitar amplifier online as online stores didn’t exist, and he was a little short of cash - so he had to build them instead. Used by such stars as Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath, Randy Rhoads, and Ace Frehley, you’ll be in good company if you’re using a Laney. If you buy musical instruments online, you’ll appreciate the tone and quality of Laney, just like Joe Satriani does. Buy Laney amplifiers online from Musikshack rather than trying to build your own!