- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
The Shure BETA57A is a high output supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration.
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence.
- Tailored frequency response for drums, guitars, vocals and horns
- Uniform supercardioid pattern
- Superior rejection of off-axis sounds
- Hardened steel mesh grille
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Similar Products