Amp models: 11 Effects: 8 Pre-set Programs: 11 User Programs: 2 (Using the VFS5 foot switch increases the number of user programs to 8) Input / Output: VX I: INPUT jack, Headphones jack, AUX IN jack, FOOT SW jack Power Amplifier Output: VX I: Maximum approx. 15W RMS @4 ohms Speaker: VX I: 6.5” 4 ohms Signal Processing A/D conversion: 24-bit, D/A conversion: 24-bit Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz Power Supply: VX I: AC adapter (DC 12 V) Current Consumption: VX I: 2.5 A Dimensions (W x D x H): 354 x 192 x 313 / 13.94” x 7.56” x 12.32” Weight: 3.8 kg / 8.38 lbs. Included Items: VX I: AC adapter Accessories (sold separately): VOX VFS5 footswitch
With 15 Watts of power and a full complement of classic amps and effects, the VOX VX I is the ultimate practice amplifier for players who crave flexibility & sound quality.
If you’re looking for authentic guitar tones and professional sound quality in a lightweight and affordable package, look no further than the VX I from VOX.
This special Limited Edition model has red detailing on the cabinet.
Vox VX-I-SPL Ltd Edition Modelling Guitar Amplifier Highlights
- 15 Watts; 6.5” Custom VOX Speaker
- New VET modelling technology Pre-Amp & power amp stage with FET-equipped analog circuit
- Sealed, 1 piece speaker cabinet
- Unique bass-reflex design for an unprecedented amount of rich low end for an amp of this size
- 11 coveted amp models; 8 classic effects: 4 modulation & 4 delay/reverb
- Power level control to lower the volume without sacrificing dynamics
- 11 song pre-sets & 2 customizable user programs
- Headphone output & AUX input for silent practice or playing alongside your favourite tracks
- Ultra-light weight design
- Similar Products