Ever since guitar effects pedals first became a thing, guitar as an instrument changed completely. No longer were you limited to just one type of sound. On the contrary, with effects pedals,
- 32 bit
- Expression pedal, footswitch
- 120 (User = 20 / Preset = 100)
- OUTPUT/PHONES (Stereo Standard)
- 7.5 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- The StompLab series of effect pedals are impressive new contenders that pack powerful sounds into compact and sophisticated looking metal bodies. Sound variations are categorized by style, such as rock, blues, and ballad, making it easy for even novice users to recall the desired sound.
- In addition to the StompLab IG's dedicated guitar modeling and the StompLab IB dedicated bass modeling, the lineup also includes the StompLab IIG and IIB which provide an expression pedal.
- With high-quality looks, plus its high quality sound, the StompLab series will be a great companion for the guitarist or bassist for years to come.
- Similar Products
Want to buy guitar amplifier online? Look at VOX, who built their first guitar amplifiers in the late 1950's and added guitars to the mix in 1961. Famous for the Vox AC30 amplifier, they defined the sound of the British Invasion and beyond, being used by bands such as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, Queen and U2. Over 50 years later, VOX amplifiers, effect pedals, processors and guitars still provide a unique tone with a distinctly British edge. There’s no better place to buy pro audio online like this than Musikshack.